Vet On-Line - The International Journal of Veterinary Medicine.
Edited by Walter Tarello, DVM
- Prevalence of bovine trypanosomosis in in tsetse controlled and uncontrolled Ethiopia Tekle
- Probable imported canine heartworm in Qatar Natascia Riccieri and Walter Tarello
- Morphometry of goat’s lung Alam, Kibria, Shaikat & Hossain.
- Cord Blood Stem Cell: A Future Lifeline In Therapeutic Management
Sharma M, Lonare M, and Sharma R.
- Propofol in Veterinary Practice Sharma A, Pura R S , Jammu J & K
- Evaluation Of Lameness In Dairy Herds In India - Observation On Associated Pathogenesis And Pain Perception Nandi, Roy, Mukheerjee, Goswami & Mazumder
- Management Of Femur Fractures With Self-Made Polymethylmethacrylate Plates, Stainless Steel Plates, Intra-Medullar Pins and Interlocking Nails in Dogs Mukherjee, Ghosh, Roy and Basu
- Hormonal And Biochemical Anomalies In Dairy Cows Affected By Retained Fetal Membranes Mohamed A. Hashem and Hussein A. Amer
- Serum biochemical evaluation and organ weight characteristics of buck rabbits fed graded levels of Neem (Azadirachta indica) leaf meals diets. I.P. Ogbuewu, Okoli, I.C., and Iloeje, M.U
- Immunohistochemical Localization Of TNFa And NOS In The Equine Corpus Luteum Omar M. Al-zi’abi, Hamish M. Fraser and Elaine Watson
- Immuno-stimulant effects of Ascorbic Acid in Colostrum-deprived neonatal camels AL-Sultan
- An Effective Device For Rumen Cannulation In Sheep
Abdel-Fattah, Sedeek, and Suliman
- Clinical signs due to blood parasites in Falcons Walter Tarello
- Surgery for congenital malformations in ruminants Ali& Youssef
- A Multiplex PCR for the Detection of Brucella spp. and Salmonella abortus ovis from aborted ovine fetus Sharifzadeh et al
- Endocarditis in a Bengal Tiger Perez & Pedrana
- Brucellosis in camels in Iran Rafieipour and Ziaei
- Optic Lens Proteins in Sheep and Goat and Pre and Postnatal Ages Aminlaria et al
- Trypanosoma evansi in Gazelles Tarello
- Newcastle Disease in Falcons Treated with Arsenite Tarello
- The response of Gut Associated Lymphoid Tissues (GALT) following oral administration of P. multocida B2 in rats
A.J. Awang-Hazmi, A.B.Z. Zuki, M. Zamri-Saad and Saw Po Po
- Major reproductive health problems in smallholder dairy production in and around Nazareth town, Central Ethiopia Gizaw et al.
- Agent Based Simulation in Biology: the Case of Periodical Insects as Natural Prime Numbers Generators Marco Remondino and Alessandro Cappellini
- Canine bacterial flora - susceptibility to antibiotics in Iran Sarchahi et al
- Major Pathogenic Components of Pasteurella multocida ad Mannheimia (Pasteurella) haemolytica isolated from animal origin Saleim R S
- Rhabdomyosarcoma in a dog: clinical and pathological findings Vural et al
- Sarcoptes(scabies) infection in Bonnet monkey (Macaca radiata) Nagajaran et al
- Haematological Parameters in Marmosets Boere et al
- Salmonella in calves Seleim R S et al
- ELISA and other tests in the diagnosis of Pasteurella infection in camels Seleim R. S et al
- Bovine TB in Lahore - public health threat Jalil, Das, Suleman
- Bumblefoot in Birds of Prey, by Tarello & Fagbo
- Infestation with the Zoonotic Nematode Dirofiliaria repens in Cats from central Italy Tarello
- Prevalent disease and mortality in egg type layers Farooq
- Stifle and Shoulder Joint Derangement Part One Ogurtani, Ozkan & Ceylan
- Stifle and Shoulder Joint Derangement Part Two Ogurtani, Ozkan & Ceylan
- Prevalence of Coccoidosis in broilers in the subtropical environment Farooq et al.
- Perineal hypospadias in the dog - a case report Rahal et al.
- Importance in the dog of concentration tests for the diagnosis of heartworm disease in non endemic areas. Walter Tarello
- Occurrence of Rabies Neutralizing Antibodies in Wild Deer (Blastocerus dichotomus) from the Western Region of São Paulo State-Brazil Megid et al.
- Treatment of Feline Fibrosarcoma with Lipopolysaccharide and Cyclophosphamide A Case Report E.J.Miller, W.A. Hadden, G Soma (Version 1.0)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in Dogs Walter Tarello (Version 1.0)
- Chronic Superficial Corneal Erosions in Animals James V. Schoster, D.V.M.
- Radiological Interpretation Elizabeth Stokell MA VetMB CertVR MRCVS
- Radiological Physics Elizabeth Stokell MA VetMB CertVR MRCVS
- Radiological Reports Elizabeth Stokell MA VetMB CertVR MRCVS
- Fertility in Rams Treated with Clomiphene Citrate by Noseir, W.M.B.
- Changes in serum progesterone patterns during the short luteal cycles initiated after calving and relationship to conception in buffalo-cows by Noseir, W.M.B.
- Practice Management for Vets by Paul Watthey
- Cytology: Fine Needle Aspirate Biopsies by Chris Belford BVSc MRCVS DVSc FACVSc
- The Reptile Patient by Sharon Redrobe BVetMed BSc MRCVS
- Clinical Examination of Reptiles by Sharon Redrobe BVetMed BSc MRCVS
- Guarding Against Giardia by Maggie Fisher BVetMed MRCVS
- Nursing Small Animals by Chris Strike VN, CGLI
- Hand Rearing and Supplementation of Small Animals by Chris Strike VN, CGLI
- Bronchial Wash Techniques by Chris Belford BVSc MRCVS DVSc FACVSc
- A Case Study of Psoroptes Cuniculi by Anthony Chadwick BVSc MRCVS Cert VD
- Atopic Dermatitis in the dog by Stephen Shaw BVetMed, CertSAD, MRCVS
Although every effort is made by the publishers and editorial board to see that no inaccurate or misleading data, opinion or statement appear in this veterinary medicine journal, they wish to make it clear that the data and opinions appearing in the articles and advertisements herein are the responsibility of the contributor or advertiser concerned. Accordingly, the publishers and the editorial board accept no liability whatsoever for the consequences of any such inaccurate or misleading data, opinion or statement. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that drug doses and other quantities are presented accurately, readers are advised that new methods and techniques involving drug usage and described in this journal, should only be followed in conjunction with the drug manufacturer's own published literature. We cannot undertake to answer any questions on individial pet health. Readers with concerns about pet health should contact their vet.